To our Patients and Colleagues,
We are committed to exceptional and safe care for our patients.
To protect our patients, families, staff and doctors during these challenging times, the following precautions are in place:
- Please don't arrive more than 5 minutes prior to our office for your appointment.
- Please come inside alone unless a support person is absolutely necessary (to help effective communication, a support person can also be present during the encounter by telephone).
- Our staff will ask a series of screening questions to ensure your visit is safe.
- Every patient and visitor will have their temperature checked and must wear appropriate face covering.
- To lower the risk of infection, we have intensive cleaning procedures in place and reorganized the office to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- For everyone's health and safety, our staff wear face coverings, maintain social distancing, wash their hands frequently and check temperatures daily.
- If you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call our office prior to your appointment to receive appropriate directions on whether your visit may need to be rescheduled.
Welcome To Retina-Vitreous Surgeons
Welcome to Retina-Vitreous Surgeons of Central New York, a regional and national leader in the management of retinal disorders for over 40 years. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained retinal physicians and surgeons have immense training, knowledge, and experience in diagnosing and treating retinal diseases.
Retina-Vitreous Surgeons of Central New York is dedicated to providing highly skilled, state-of-the-art, and compassionate care for all of our patients. The physicians actively participate in cutting-edge medical research, developing new retinal treatments that can further improve patients’ vision and patients’ lives. Through our affiliation with Upstate Medical University and the Veterans Administration Hospital, we are also actively involved in educating medical students and ophthalmologists in training.
Located in Syracuse, Watertown, Binghamton and Ithaca, we offer convenient office locations for our patients throughout Central New York, Northern New York, and the Southern Tier.
Vision is so precious, and we are truly honored by those patients and referring doctors who have placed their trust in our physicians and our well-established medical practice over the years.